FlyArystan has unveiled plans to expand operations
in Kazakhstan with a new base in Atyrau in the west of the
Scheduled to open on 15 July 2020, FlyArystan will
operate flights from Atyrau to nine destinations:
• To Aktau (daily), Aktobe (4 times per week on
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays), Uralsk (thrice weekly
on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays) from 4,999 Tenge.
• To Kostanay (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and
Kyzylorda (on Mondays and Fridays) twice weekly from 6,999 Tenge.
• To Shymkent (on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and
Sundays) 4 times weekly from 9,999 Tenge.
• To Karaganda (on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and
Saturdays) thrice weekly from 11,999 Tenge.
• To Nur-Sultan (on Thursdays and Sundays) twice
weekly from 12,999 Tenge.
• To Almaty (on Mondays and Saturdays) twice
weekly from 14,999 Tenge.
Prices include a non-pre-selected seat and 5 kg of
hand baggage. Check-in baggage, seat selection and meals are
subject to additional charges.
“Atyrau region is one of the most developed
industrial regions in Kazakhstan, and has great potential for the
development of domestic aviation,” said Janar Jailauova,
Commercial Director of FlyArystan. “The airline is ready to
increase capacity by basing aircraft in Atyrau and expand the
The COVID19-related state of emergency was lifted
in Kazakhstan on 12 May 2020.